- Project management, program planning coaching, and grant writing for the 2017 Federal Promise Neighborhood grant.
- External assessment of piloted social and emotional OST learning model in Michigan.
- Provided coaching and thought leadership for a city-wide intermediary as they “lifted up” current best practices and considered strategies to further a sustainable and effective system of support for Youth Development programs in Detroit.
- Developed Site Director, Parent, and Part-Time Staff manuals for multi-site summer program ensuring adherence to Michigan’s State Department of Health Regulations.
- Afterschool model development for School Management Corporation including staff manuals, program schedules and calendars, budgets, and staffing plans. Recommended research-based curriculum and professional development plans for on-site staff. Conducted on-site evaluations and coaching.
- Developed 6-hour Program Director Institute for a city-wide initiative. Ensured institute was aligned to funder’s guidelines, Literacy, Math, and STEM rubrics, and program quality assessment tool. Taught how to engage diverse stakeholders’ input in the planning of your program, how to develop a program plan aligned to student outcomes, and how to manage the plan’s implementation.
- Developed Volunteer Field Guide and accompanying 2-day training institute for a city-wide initiative that developed high school volunteers into academic coaches for middle school youth.
- Collaborated with site leadership to strategically plan a program schedule and research-based activities to increase program enrollment and retention. Trained youth workers on curriculum and teaching strategies.
- Planned a project-based learning program aimed to increase enrollment and retention of 9th-grade students. Developed a curriculum aligned to high school orientation and community development topics. Technical assistance and support around program management, internal systems, and staff management.
- Collaborated with executive leadership to conduct a landscape review of national and local models for expanded learning in high school, including privately funded initiatives, school redesign models, and nontraditional school networks. Developed a model of expanded learning for high schools that is consistent with the core elements of current model. Developed policy and practice recommendations to implement high school expanded learning, including the changes needed within school systems, community organizations, and government agencies. http://www.expandedschools.org/sites/default/files/expanded-high-school-approach-tasc.pdf
Customized Workshop Facilitator: Program Planning and Design: A Roadmap to Success Your Program is Telling You Something, Are You Listening? Designing (and Refining) a Middle School Program Growing Quality
View full resume at: www.linkedin.com/in/andreamagieraguy